12.5.08

i was gone for a while

It's not what you think! I'm still here at my house but i was just busy lately with some stuff and i dont even have time to open my blog.It was a mother's day last sunday right? and i have this friends far from here that their spouses are in iraq and i just wanna comfort them with my calling.I mean i was always busy talking to them on the phone cause it is really hard being a single parent specially when you don't drive here.Also a friend of my husband came over here to visit and see him once again, they we're friends since my husband was stationed in cherry point california and it happens that his friend was now station in iwakuni mainland japan they have this easy access of transportation and chance of calling themselves when they need to hang out sometimes. I will leave this hanging cause jacob is really wild at this time cause he is sleepy.

Thanks.

No comments: