21.5.08

got tagged again!

My life here got busy lately and that's why i dont even have time for my blog.
Nova tagged me this and this is my new post for how many days had past. I'd like to thank her cause every tagged that i got inspired me to keep in touch with my hobby which is blogging.So please whoever is viewing my blog considered yourself tagged.

Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2. Yen- Me and Mine 3. Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Jhona - My life 6. Nova – SuperNova & SweetPain 7. /adams family/ 8.YOUR BLOG add here!

1. What do you want for your birthday?>>
"oh my birthday is coming "and i think i already have anything i want. just wanna be happy and healthy.

2. Who will be your next kiss?>>
Husband and Son.

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?>>
yesterday and i'm about to go right now also.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?>>
No.

5. How did you spend your summer?>>
strolling around okinawa bases.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?>>
Never for a long time now cause babies are not allowed inside.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?>>
Coke and milk.

8. What are you wearing right now?>>
just got out from shower room so only have towel wrapped around my body.

9. What was your last purchase?>>
A lot of stuff from a hundred Yen store and can't name all of them cause it's written in japanes.

10. What was the last food you ate?>>
Biscuit and milk.

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?>>
i dont have problem in sleeping and if ever happen to me my husband is always sleeping next to me so i can always wake him up and tell him how i'm feeling.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?>>
yes, it's all women inside clothing cause old ones won't fit me no more.

13. Do you have a pet?>>
NO.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?>>
The show simple life by paris hilton and nicole richie.

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?>>
In my house with my family.

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?>>
Nothing.

17. One thing you hate about yourself?>>
stretch marked that i got when i was pregnant.

18. Do you miss anyone?>>
yes, my families in the phil. I know it's korny but my husband always works and it's like hi and bye here so i always miss him.

19. What are your plans for the day?>>
going for a walked with my son.

20. Last person you msg’d?>>
always my husband.

21. Ever went to a camp?>>
like camping?not yet.

22. Are you a good student in school?>>
out standing... HEHEHE

23. What do you know about the (your) future?>>
well be moving soon to somewhere.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?>>
No.

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?>>
philippines.

No comments: